World Renowned Grandmaster of Martial Arts to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award at the United Nations at the 3rd Annual G.O.D. Awards
Grandmaster Sabree Salleh, 9th Degree Black Belt, is one of the few non-Koreans who received extensive personal instruction from The Founder of Taekwon-Do, General Choi Hong Hi. He started training at the age of 12. He founded the Malaysian Taekwon-do Federation as well as the Global Taekwon-do Federation International. Over the years he lectured in many countries and conducted training in Central America, South America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
In addition to leading the Malaysian National Team in numerous international competitions Dr. Sabree further promoted Taekwon-do by organizing 9th World ITF Taekwon-do Championships in 1994 in Terengganu, Malaysia wherein 86 countries participated.
In 1974, After graduating from MARA Institute Of Technology (ITM) in Kuala Lumpur, He continued his education at Glasgow College of Building and Printing, Scotland. He became the instructor for the United Kingdom Taekwon-Do Association (UKTA).
In 1979, Sabree continued his education at Brooks Institute, Santa Barbara, California. He founded the Sabree’s Taekwon-Do Academy in Goleta, and in Tjuana, Mexico. He was the Director for the United States Taekwon-Do Federation (USTF) Western Zone. He was also ITF, Under-Secretary General, Chairman of Public Relation and Executive Director. He was also the council member of North American Taekwon-Do Federation (NATF). In 1984, Sabree was featured in 'Who's who in American Martial Arts' The complete USA Martial Arts Instructor's Bible. He completed taking 20,000 photographs for General Choi Hong Hi 15 volumes of Taekwon-Do Encyclopedia.
Dr. Sabree received his Doctorate from Staffordshire University, England and Russian State Physical Education Institute, Moscow. He returned to Malaysia in the December 1984 where he worked full time as a Lecturer, Professor and Dean Faculty of Sport Science and Recreation, University Technology MARA University (UiTM) for 17 years.
Sabree received many awards and medals from the Malaysian Government and from Foreign countries for his contribution to the Martial Arts. This include Three ‘Knighthood’ (Dato & Dato Seri’), DPMT, DSSA and Darjah Seri Ahmad Shah (SSAP), DK1, DSPD, DSPS, DSKC, Justice Of Peace, ‘Order of Nor’ . He also received the ‘Order of Friendship 2nd Class’ from President of North Korea (DPRK) in 1994. He is the first Non-Korean to receive this award for his contribution in promoting of Taekwon-Do worldwide.
In 2002, Sabree received ' The Ambassador for Peace Award' award from World Peace Headquarters, United Nation, New York and appointed one of the Director for WANGO (World Association of Non-Government Organization), Washington DC. In 2005, As one of the foremost expert and specialist in Un- armed combat, he conducted courses to The Malaysian Royal Police (PDRM), The Malaysian Royal Customs and Excise Department (KDRM), The Malaysian Inland Revenue Department (LHDN) and also for the Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Securities personal.
Dato’ Seri Grandmaster Professor Dr. Sabree Salleh is currently President for The Global Taekwon-Do Federation International (GTFI) and President of The World Academy of Martial Arts Philosophy and Science (WAMAPS),
He is also a Chairman of Rumah Bicara Sulu, Chairman Of The Royal Council and Royal Advisor to the Royal Kingdom Of Sulu.
Renowned Naturopathic Doctor and Father of Liquid Mineral To Be Honored at the 3rd G.O.D. Awards at the United Nations
Author and narrator of the country's most famous audiocassette, Dead Doctor's Don't Lie, approximately 40 million have been distributed since 1994, Dr. Joel Wallach is simply a man with a mission.
Born and raised in Missouri, Dr. Joel D. Wallach attended the University of Missouri, where he received a Bachelor's Degree in Science of Agriculture. A veterinarian for 30 years, he worked as a research veterinary pathologist with The National Institute of Health for The Center for the Biology of Natural Systems, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri; and Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center in Atlanta, Georgia, at Emory University. Having discovered and identified the first animal models for cystic fibrosis - monkeys - he found that he could reproduce their condition at will because it was a nutritional deficiency. His find offered great promise for children with the disease, but when he made it public, the institute fired him on a 24-hour notice. Chagrined and perplexed, Dr. Wallach made the decision to go to medical school so he could treat children for cystic fibrosis himself.
He later accepted an invitation to teach nutrition at The National College of , Naturopathic Medicine in Oregon, and eventually became a primary care physician with a Naturopathic Degree - delivering babies, sewing up chainsaw wounds, writing prescriptions and getting paid by insurance - all through a program that encouraged interest in nutrition. Soon people began flocking to his clinics in Oregon.
During the late 80's and early 90's, through further education and work experience, Dr. Wallach became committed to educating as many people as he could about the importance minerals were to the human body. He started writing his now famous book, "Let's Play Doctor," soon followed by "Forbidden Cures," and he began network marketing for a company that sold colloidal minerals. Soon there were thousands of people waiting to hear Dr. Wallach lecture about nutrition and supplementation, and even millions more who purchased his books, videos and audiocassettes.
In 1997, Dr. Wallach established his very own company, American Longevity, in sunny San Diego, California. Dr. Wallach's dream of offering a full service Network Marketing Company for the New Millennium with the very best nutritional, household and skin care products finally became a reality. He then went further and made sure that his company would be a "distributor friendly" organization with a strong support staff, well-built infrastructure and a debt-free balance sheet - all of which guaranteed potential network marketers that American Longevity was here to stay.
Today, Dr. Wallach continues with his mission to educate every single American and others abroad about the importance of supplementation. He presents his powerful series 300+ days each year and without fail, broadcasts his widely popular syndicated radio program "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" each afternoon - live - wherever he may be.
Dr. Wallach has built his reputation on cutting-edge nutrition products, his commitment to all network marketers being able to earn a residual income for life, and to making American Longevity a family legacy for everyone - not just another corporate profit machine!
· Born and raised in St. Louis County, Missouri
· 1962 BS in Agriculture from University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
· Major in Animal Husbandry (Nutrition) and Minor in Field Crops and Soil
· 1964 Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from University of Missouri, Columbia, MO.
· 1966-68 Post Doctoral Fellowship - comparative medicine/ pathology - Washington University
· 1982 Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) from The National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Portland, Oregon
· 1965: Governments of Zimbabwe and South Africa *Worked on rhino and elephant capture and marking conservation programs *Performed autopsies on culled and poached animals
· 1966-68: Consulted with, worked for, and performed autopsies at: *The National Science Foundation (in assistance with the creation of the 1968 Animal Welfare Act) *The National Institute of Health in Bethesda, Maryland *The University of Chicago *The University of Missouri *The Center for Biology of Natural Systems, Washington University Worked with Barry Commoner
· 1966-68: *The University of Tennessee *Iowa State University
· 1966-78: Consulted with, worked for, and performed autopsies at the following zoos: *San Diego, California *Los Angeles, California *Chicago, IL (Lincoln Park, Brookfield 8s The John G. Shedd Aquarium) *New York, New York *Washington, D.C. (National) *Detroit, Michigan *Memphis, Tennessee (Overton Park) *St. Louis, Missouri, worked with Marlin Perkins *Jacksonville, Florida *The Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center, Atlanta, Georgia
· 1982-87 Primary Care Physician for the following clinics simultaneously: *Portland, Oregon *St. Johns, Oregon *Cannon Beach, Oregon
· 1988-89 Nutritional consultant for "alternative care" hospitals in Mexico
· 1989 - Present Started network marketing company, Wellness Lifestyle, with Dr. Ma Lan
· 1991-97 Soaring Eagle Ventures - Network Marketing Co., San Diego, CA *2nd largest stockholder *Educated and lectured about the importance of nutritional supplementation *Single largest distributor of nutritional products for SEV
· 1997 – Present KSCO Radio Host - Santa Cruz, California *Nationally syndicated broadcast of "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" (Mon-Fri)
· 1997 - Present American Longevity - Network Marketing Co., San Diego, CA *Founder and creator of a network marketing company that sells nutritional, household and skin care products *Continues to educate and lecture about nutrition 300+ days per year
List of Published Books, Videos and Audiocassettes:
· 1978 Rhino Express Contributions include Josephine E. Wallach Published by Vantage Press
· 1983 Diseases of Exotic Animals Contributions include William J. Boever, DVM, W. B. Saunders Company, Medical and Surgical Management
· 1989 Let's Play Doctor Co-authored by Dr. Ma Lan, MD, MS Published by Double Happiness Publishing Co.
· 1993 Rare Earth's Forbidden Cures Co-authored by Dr. Ma Lan, MD, MS Published by Double Happiness Publishing Company
· 1994 "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" Audio
· 1995 "Dead Doctors Don't Lie II" Audio
· 1996 "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" VHS Video Cassette
· 1999 Dead Doctors Don't Lie - The Book
· 2001 Let's Play Herbal Doctor - The Book
· 2002 God Bless America" Dr Wallach's Nutritional Health and Survival Epiphany - The Book
Dr. Wallach has also done vast biomedical research publications, 75 peer-reviewed articles and book contributions.
· Recipient of the 1988 Wooster Beach Gold Medal Award for significant breakthrough in the basic understanding of the cause of pathophysiology of Cystic Fibrosis awarded by the Association of Eclectic Physicians.
· Recipient of the Klaus Schwarz Commemorative Medal. This prestigious award, sponsored by the International Association of Bioinorganic Scientists, Inc. (IABS), recognizes the work of pioneers in the field of trace element research and is named after Klaus Schwarz (1914-1978), a leading trace element researcher best known for his discovery of the essentiality of selenium.
Nobel Prize Nominee - Medicine - for his stunning discoveries in the use of trace minerals to prevent catastrophic disease in the newborn. Nomination by the Association of Eclectic Physicians (Chartered 1823).
"Ambassador Jeff Goonewardena is a man of distinction and honor. With evident influence in business, philanthropy and diplomacy, his humanitarians works are widely known all over the world. We Care for Humanity and G.O.D. Awards believe that Mr. Goonewardena is one of the greatest assets of Sri Lanka and that the award bestowed on him as Sri Lankan Humanitarian Ambassador will even promote humanitarianism is his motherland.", a proud comment by HRH Princess Dato'Seri Maria Amor, founder and president of We Care for Humanity and G.O.D. Awards.
Mr. Jeff M. Goonewardena was born in Colombo, Sri Lanka and is the new Consul General of Sri Lanka to the eleven Western States of USA that include. Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah,Washington and Wyoming Subsequent to the completion of his formal education with the inherited family profession. He started his career in the hospitality sectorin Sri Lanka where he acquired several leading star class hotels to cater to the local as well as foreign travelers. One of his hotels received the “Best Architecture Award” in New Delhi, India from the South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation (SAARC). In his expedition of the global penetration, he came to San Diego, USA as a Permanent Resident and continued with his own profession of hospitality sector enterprises in several locations. During his stay in the USA he associated closely with the US political hierarchy, the Government officials, non-governmental organizations, and extended invaluable support towards community development especially in support of the needy with the US political hierarchy, the Government officials, non-governmental organizations, and extended invaluable support towards community development especially in support of the needy. During these efforts he vastly contributed towards uplifting the living standards together with development work for the tsunami affected people in Sri Lanka and Katrina victims in the USA.In recognition contribution to California and he has been respectively.
Meanwhile, due to his unique contribution to the millions of people in Sri Lanka, The President of Sri Lanka appointed him as the Hony. Consul General of Colombia, Venezuela and also as the President’s Chief Coordinator to USA. Mr. Goonewardena has also hosted several Presidents and Prime Ministers of Sri Lanka during their visits to USA and has been working with several US Senators and Congressmen in support of various development activities. In addition to the above posts he has been the President / Director for number of private sector companies mainly in USA, Sri Lanka and Colombia. Also he is a Board Member of I AM Foundation - USA which has distributed one million text books to poor children in 33 countries.Mr. Goonewardena is single and currently resides in Woodland Hills, California.of his numerous and invaluable the City Councils of Oceanside, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA, offered the Honorable Mayorship.
Influential Figure of Egypt Is Set to Receive An Award at the 3rd G.O.D. Awards at the United Nations
"Mr. Hany Aziz Henien is more than a Peace Lover and a Businessman. With his political, finance and media expertise combined with his humanitarian attributes bear a dynamic synergy which attracts international profit and nonprofit corporations to join hands together towards peace and economic stability not only to Egypt but to the rest of the Middle-East. We at WCH and G.O.D. Awards strongly believe that Mr. Hany can contribute more on a global level with his vast amount of influence and power. The Peace Icon of the Middle-East Award is an honor that symbolizes future collaborations and alliances of Middle-East countries towards peace initiated by Mr. Aziz.", a heartfelt comment of HRH Princess Maria Amor, founder and president of We Care for Humanity and creator of the G.O.D. Awards.
Who is Hany?
· Born in 27.6.1951
· Married with a son, a daughter and two grandsons
· Advisor of Mrs. The Minster of Manpower, Immigration & Egyptians Abroad Affairs
· Former Advisor of External Relations Committee of the Egyptian Parliament
· Former Member of The External Relations Committee of The National Democratic Party of Egypt
· Ex-Secretary General of The General Union of The Egyptians Abroad
· Currently, The Advisor of The General Union of The Egyptians Abroad
· Member of The Councils & Public Communities committee at The National Democratic Party of Egypt
· Head of Lions Misr International Club
· Secretary General of Egypt Peace Lovers Organization
· Member of Board of Trustees of Modern Academy in Maadi
· Consultant of The Egyptian Kuwaiti Technical Fields Center from more than 15 years
· Chairman of the International Company for Investment Services (ICIS)
· Has wide interests in the Non-Governmental Activities
· Has permanent columns in number of the Egyptian daily & weekly published newspapers such as: AL- Masry Elyom, AL- Ahram, AL- Akhbar, AL- Watany Elyom, Nahdet Misr, AL-Massaya, AL-Mougaz in several political, social & economical issues.
Hany is considered one of the most famous social and political figures in Egypt, since he started his public activities he was known as the man of the difficult times, through his position at the Egyptian Church as he was one of the nearest advisor of Pope Shnouda III for long time, he was considered the only gate to narrow the gap between the government vision as the Christians requests and needs especially during the last 5 years of Mubarak – The Former Egyptian president age…
Many accidents happened during that period, churches attacks; discrimination against Christian communities especially in Upper Egypt, radical actions against Christian individuals, always Hany Aziz was the channel to calm down situations,
Through his position in the National Democratic Party before January revolution beside being the Advisor of Ministry Manpower and Egyptians Aboard Affairs since 2000, he played a great role to mirror the goodwill of the Egyptian Muslims towards the Christian community, many initiatives he launched gathering between AL-Azhar AL Sharif and the Egyptian Church to stop the radical claims that spread all over Egypt that time.
In 2009, he played a great national role during the Swine Flu crisis by narrowing between the government and begs owners to pass by Egypt this disaster, this role included inviting a delegation from WWF to show them the facts of how Egypt dealt with this matter.
After January revolution, he worked on qualifying the Egyptian youth to know how to play a positive role in Egypt the future through Egypt Peace Lovers Organization, Also, he was nominated by the SCAF as a member of the Public diplomatic delegation to KSA to solve the embassy problem that raised that time, beside his participation in many political roundtables that negotiate Egypt’s problems and solutions.
After that, he played a role in introducing the constitution to public after 30th of June revolution through number of forums and booklets telling the public its advantages.
From his position as the Secretary General of Egypt Peace Lovers Organization which is considered one of the major Non Governmental Organizations in Egypt, he played an important role to improve garbage and wastes treatment systems in Egypt in cooperation with The Egyptian Armed Forces, Ministry of Environment and all Egyptian Governorates, especially of Greater Cairo. These activities included preparing feasibility studies, funding projects, inviting experts from the developed countries, launching campaigns aiming the public and rural places, during the last 10 years; he was the common factor in all the solutions raised in this concern. Also, within his social role he launched number of medical caravans to public and rural areas in Egypt.
On the other hand, he organized the biggest campaign to support the touristic movement to Egypt that titled “A Peace Message from Egypt” in cooperation with Ministry of Tourism, where he invited 88 ambassadors and foreign delegations to the greatest show ever organized in this field, also, he invited 1300 youth from abroad to Sharm EL Shaikh for the AIESEC congress that held in the ME for the 1st time,
To support the Egyptian products, Hany organizes annually “Pay the Egyptian Product” Campaign every summer; the last was in Heliopolis- Cairo.
Many activities depend on his believe that “Good deed wins indeed”
Lifestyle Expert and Financial Connoisseur From Jordan Will Receive "Middle-East Woman of the Year" at the 3rd Annual G.O.D. Awards
"Iman Mutlaq manifests love, happiness and power. Combined with her business acumen and gift for human relations, she ecompasses the qualities of a true woman of today. We are happy to confer Ms. Mutlaq, the Middle-East Woman of the year, a truly deserving recognition and honor", commented by Princess Maria Amor, founder and president of We Care for Humanity.
Iman Mutlaq's Bio:
Iman Mutlaq, a dynamic leader and expert in financial markets, was born in Saudi Arabia. She is determined to rise above all circumstances, having erased the words “I Cannot” from her vocabulary at the age of 14 when she started selling arts and crafts at school. Quick to realize her skill, she moved on to found her first export-import company at 18 and by 27, entered the financial world, starting companies across the Middle East and North Africa. She currently serves as CEO of Sigma Investments and Ingot Brokers SA, multinational financial companies that operate out of 57 offices in 25 countries across six continents.
Mutlaq knows that building successful companies begins with the will to work and succeed. Challenge, she has found, has always served to open her to new possibilities and reserves of strength. Following her divorce at 24, Mutlaq realized her potential to move forward independently, raising her two sons to become successful young men while serving as the primary caretaker for her mother and growing her companies to new heights. Having delayed her undergraduate studies to manage her responsibilities, she returned and successfully completed an MBA in finance and most recently her Chief Financial Analyst level one examination. Mutlaq is also part of the Global Alliance Partners, a network of regulated financial services companies focusing on the capital midmarket.
Mutlaq finds her strengths lie in analyzing and interpreting financial market trends to build appropriate investment strategies. Her strong technical and analytical skills have helped numerous investors accumulate wealth. She is also a true leader and a team player who continuously inspires her team to find creative ways to achieve objectives and reach their full potential.
When asked how she manages to do it all, Mutlaq confesses her secret: unconditional giving and love, what she gleaned after joining the Art of Living Foundation, an educational and humanitarian movement engaged in stress-management and service initiatives launched by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. She became the first instructor for the foundation in Jordan and soon after the President of the International Association for Human Values, an NGO associated with the Art of Living, which was launched in 1997 by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in Geneva, to promote peace and development by strengthening leaders. Mutlaq focuses on women’s empowerment, knowing that it is central to accelerating the peace, stability and security of nations. She is currently implementing six programs in Iraq supporting 400 women to advance in their careers and contribute to the economic growth of the country.
Recognizing her professional accomplishments, the Obama Administration invited Mutlaq, among a few entrepreneurs from the Middle East, to attend the inaugural White House Entrepreneurship Summit in 2010 where she met former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the late Ambassador Holbrooke to discuss ways to accelerate women’s empowerment in Afghanistan and across the Middle East.
Mutlaq lives and teaches how to achieve balance. She believes that power is to have the courage to live the life you want to live and the right to choose while inspiring and helping unconditionally the people around you. Her favorite quote, is: “Love is not an emotion, it is your very existence” – Sri Sri Ravi Sh
LIKE & SHARE US