“Thank you” is an understatement; it’s more like “I owe you”. This is what I want to express to all the people who have made the 2nd Annual Global Officials of Dignity Awards a HUGE SUCCESS! Yes, the amount of benefits and positive outcome cannot be quantified by millions of dollars or the number of connections we have bridged in the event.
First, let me thank first and foremost the WCH Board of Directors who have worked with me from day 1 and understood the vision and challenges of creating an event like the GOD Awards. WCH VP Emily Roberts also the Vice Chairman of the G.O.D. had outdone herself as always, VP Ben Lai and Marketing Director Joy Heartwell tuned-out to be the heroes of the day and my own, without them there will be no event. Secretary Mercy Alpert, Media Director Jesse Miranda, Advisors Hector Sarinana and Marieta Stine, WCH Youth Director, Krishna Lou Ayungao, what would we do without you!
Of course, none of this would even be remotely possible if not for the generosity and sacrifice of our partners who gave their time and effort to make here and now happen.
· Airline Ambassadors Intl. headed by Nancy Rivard, Co-Chairman of the 2nd GOD Awards. Nancy, you contributed so much to the event, when others couldn’t fulfill their duties, you were there to fill-in what was lacking. You stood by me until the end. You made it possible for us and performers to be in New York and you have shown the whole Airline Industry what is G.O.D. Awards is all about!
· China-US Business Association headed by Ben Lai, Asia’s Man of The Year. Tito Ben, you saved the day with one phone call, no buts, ifs, you are a TRUE partner in every sense. Not to mention the sponsors you brought in and the delegation from China who are now giving sense to our Humanitarian Summit.
· Empower Pinoy Academy headed by Joy Heartwell, Asia’s Entrepreneur of The Year. Joy, needless to say you made everything possible. I am stronger as a leader because you made sure I had what I needed. As the song says “You are the wind beneath my wings”. You have captured the hearts of everybody because you have something that will empower people. You have started with me, way to go!
· African Kingdom Federation- Federation of the South Kingdoms headed by Her Imperial Majesty Empress Shebah/ Queen Shebah III, Noble Woman of the Year. Her Majesty, my throne mother, my queen, Empress Shebah, even in your absence due to unavoidable circumstances, you filled the whole event with your magnificence and greatness! His Royal Majesty King Kwate Quartey II, His Royal Majesty King Khoebaha II Of the NubianKhoiSan Nation, Her Serene Highness Chieftain Mary Ann Lucci, Her Serene Highness Chieftain Lois Womack, they all represented you with pride and splendor yet full of humility. We can’t thank you enough for the message you conveyed, for the inspiration you imparted and for the promise of working together for humanity.
· Circassian Benevolent Association headed by Mr. Sam Mirza. Mr. Mirza, Dr. Yeldar Taher, Ms. Rania Bayram, Sue, Soha, Narts Dance Ensemble, You adopted WCH like your own and accommodated us with so much regard, your hospitality was incredible and you gave us the arms and legs we didn’t have. I am glad that WCH has a family in you!
· National Council of Women of United States headed by Mary Singletary. Mary, we wouldn’t be enjoying the UN and the Church Center if not for you. You were like our mother guiding our steps for the whole process.
· Visionary Empowerment headed by His Excellency Ambassador Isaiah, Zambia Humanitarian Ambassador. Well done Ambassador Isaiah, the 1st Annual WCH Humanitarian Summit was a great success! Your wide connection to the UN and your expertise brought so much value to the summit.
· Tatyana Peter- Light of Eve Fashion Show- Tatyana, your fashion show gave so much glamour and glitz to the event, your talent is unbelievable! You’re a world class celebrity couturier, now the world will see how you shocked the United Nations!
· Olympia Arts headed by Founder Antonio Gellini and President Allan Jay Friedman. Our promising collaboration for future Family Film Awards and Olympia Awards will bring so much heights to the We Care for Humanity.
· Black American Political Association of California headed by Mr. Percy Pinkney. Your guidance and patronage have contributed so much to the event, thank you!
· Southern Philippines Muslim and Non-Muslim Unity Development Association headed by HRH Dr. Datu Camad Ali and represented by HRH Farid Bennadou Idrissi. Thank you for coming brother!
To all our SPONSORS who believed in our mission and vision, our never ending gratitude! Tutti Frutti, EmpowerPinoy Academy, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Mitchell Publishing Inc., Vitlabs Inc., Nouri’s The Wedding Headquarters, UMAC, Simply Beautiful, Leslie Monet Management, Stellar Cakes by Natasha,
And the STARS who brought so much shine to the event, Rebecca Holden, Joel Diamond, Alston Koch, Tony Lebron, Denise Cook and Robert Mwamba and group, your performances were breathtaking matched by your unparalleled professionalism.
To Maureen Brindle, who interpret what we are, who we are by her poetic and artistic expression, we are honored to have you on our side.
To all the volunteers, models and make-up artists, thank you for your unwavering support and outstanding efforts, also we want to take this opportunity to apologize for our shortcomings if there are any.
I OWE YOU, because I feel that "thank you" is not enough for all your contributions, because the result of 2nd GOD Awards is so outstanding that our benefit is beyond imaginable and it is hard to match your efforts.
I OWE YOU, because I plan to repay your kindness and blessings you bestow upon us.
We Care for Humanity,
HH Princess Maria Amor D.D.
HH Governess Chieftain Maria Amor