Renowned Naturopathic Doctor and Father of Liquid Mineral To Be Honored at the 3rd G.O.D. Awards at the United Nations
Author and narrator of the country's most famous audiocassette, Dead Doctor's Don't Lie, approximately 40 million have been distributed since 1994, Dr. Joel Wallach is simply a man with a mission.
Born and raised in Missouri, Dr. Joel D. Wallach attended the University of Missouri, where he received a Bachelor's Degree in Science of Agriculture. A veterinarian for 30 years, he worked as a research veterinary pathologist with The National Institute of Health for The Center for the Biology of Natural Systems, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri; and Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center in Atlanta, Georgia, at Emory University. Having discovered and identified the first animal models for cystic fibrosis - monkeys - he found that he could reproduce their condition at will because it was a nutritional deficiency. His find offered great promise for children with the disease, but when he made it public, the institute fired him on a 24-hour notice. Chagrined and perplexed, Dr. Wallach made the decision to go to medical school so he could treat children for cystic fibrosis himself.
He later accepted an invitation to teach nutrition at The National College of , Naturopathic Medicine in Oregon, and eventually became a primary care physician with a Naturopathic Degree - delivering babies, sewing up chainsaw wounds, writing prescriptions and getting paid by insurance - all through a program that encouraged interest in nutrition. Soon people began flocking to his clinics in Oregon.
During the late 80's and early 90's, through further education and work experience, Dr. Wallach became committed to educating as many people as he could about the importance minerals were to the human body. He started writing his now famous book, "Let's Play Doctor," soon followed by "Forbidden Cures," and he began network marketing for a company that sold colloidal minerals. Soon there were thousands of people waiting to hear Dr. Wallach lecture about nutrition and supplementation, and even millions more who purchased his books, videos and audiocassettes.
In 1997, Dr. Wallach established his very own company, American Longevity, in sunny San Diego, California. Dr. Wallach's dream of offering a full service Network Marketing Company for the New Millennium with the very best nutritional, household and skin care products finally became a reality. He then went further and made sure that his company would be a "distributor friendly" organization with a strong support staff, well-built infrastructure and a debt-free balance sheet - all of which guaranteed potential network marketers that American Longevity was here to stay.
Today, Dr. Wallach continues with his mission to educate every single American and others abroad about the importance of supplementation. He presents his powerful series 300+ days each year and without fail, broadcasts his widely popular syndicated radio program "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" each afternoon - live - wherever he may be.
Dr. Wallach has built his reputation on cutting-edge nutrition products, his commitment to all network marketers being able to earn a residual income for life, and to making American Longevity a family legacy for everyone - not just another corporate profit machine!
· Born and raised in St. Louis County, Missouri
· 1962 BS in Agriculture from University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
· Major in Animal Husbandry (Nutrition) and Minor in Field Crops and Soil
· 1964 Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from University of Missouri, Columbia, MO.
· 1966-68 Post Doctoral Fellowship - comparative medicine/ pathology - Washington University
· 1982 Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) from The National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Portland, Oregon
· 1965: Governments of Zimbabwe and South Africa *Worked on rhino and elephant capture and marking conservation programs *Performed autopsies on culled and poached animals
· 1966-68: Consulted with, worked for, and performed autopsies at: *The National Science Foundation (in assistance with the creation of the 1968 Animal Welfare Act) *The National Institute of Health in Bethesda, Maryland *The University of Chicago *The University of Missouri *The Center for Biology of Natural Systems, Washington University Worked with Barry Commoner
· 1966-68: *The University of Tennessee *Iowa State University
· 1966-78: Consulted with, worked for, and performed autopsies at the following zoos: *San Diego, California *Los Angeles, California *Chicago, IL (Lincoln Park, Brookfield 8s The John G. Shedd Aquarium) *New York, New York *Washington, D.C. (National) *Detroit, Michigan *Memphis, Tennessee (Overton Park) *St. Louis, Missouri, worked with Marlin Perkins *Jacksonville, Florida *The Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center, Atlanta, Georgia
· 1982-87 Primary Care Physician for the following clinics simultaneously: *Portland, Oregon *St. Johns, Oregon *Cannon Beach, Oregon
· 1988-89 Nutritional consultant for "alternative care" hospitals in Mexico
· 1989 - Present Started network marketing company, Wellness Lifestyle, with Dr. Ma Lan
· 1991-97 Soaring Eagle Ventures - Network Marketing Co., San Diego, CA *2nd largest stockholder *Educated and lectured about the importance of nutritional supplementation *Single largest distributor of nutritional products for SEV
· 1997 – Present KSCO Radio Host - Santa Cruz, California *Nationally syndicated broadcast of "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" (Mon-Fri)
· 1997 - Present American Longevity - Network Marketing Co., San Diego, CA *Founder and creator of a network marketing company that sells nutritional, household and skin care products *Continues to educate and lecture about nutrition 300+ days per year
List of Published Books, Videos and Audiocassettes:
· 1978 Rhino Express Contributions include Josephine E. Wallach Published by Vantage Press
· 1983 Diseases of Exotic Animals Contributions include William J. Boever, DVM, W. B. Saunders Company, Medical and Surgical Management
· 1989 Let's Play Doctor Co-authored by Dr. Ma Lan, MD, MS Published by Double Happiness Publishing Co.
· 1993 Rare Earth's Forbidden Cures Co-authored by Dr. Ma Lan, MD, MS Published by Double Happiness Publishing Company
· 1994 "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" Audio
· 1995 "Dead Doctors Don't Lie II" Audio
· 1996 "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" VHS Video Cassette
· 1999 Dead Doctors Don't Lie - The Book
· 2001 Let's Play Herbal Doctor - The Book
· 2002 God Bless America" Dr Wallach's Nutritional Health and Survival Epiphany - The Book
Dr. Wallach has also done vast biomedical research publications, 75 peer-reviewed articles and book contributions.
· Recipient of the 1988 Wooster Beach Gold Medal Award for significant breakthrough in the basic understanding of the cause of pathophysiology of Cystic Fibrosis awarded by the Association of Eclectic Physicians.
· Recipient of the Klaus Schwarz Commemorative Medal. This prestigious award, sponsored by the International Association of Bioinorganic Scientists, Inc. (IABS), recognizes the work of pioneers in the field of trace element research and is named after Klaus Schwarz (1914-1978), a leading trace element researcher best known for his discovery of the essentiality of selenium.
Nobel Prize Nominee - Medicine - for his stunning discoveries in the use of trace minerals to prevent catastrophic disease in the newborn. Nomination by the Association of Eclectic Physicians (Chartered 1823).
LIKE & SHARE US